There is very little hair on the head of a newborn baby. Due to which the dirt soon starts to settle in the form of a layer. And this increases the chances of itching on the head of children.
New Delhi. After the birth of a newborn baby, a lot of care has to be taken while cleaning them. From their skin to the care of their hair, special attention has to be paid. Because even a newborn baby has very little hair on his head. Due to which the dirt soon starts to settle in the form of a layer. And this increases the chances of itching on the head of children.
In such a situation, there is a need to take care of children very carefully. So that they do not have to suffer any kind of loss. In such a situation, if you are also troubled by these problems related to your child’s hair, then today we will tell you how to make homemade oil.
Ingredients for making oil:
Coconut oil – 3 tbsp
Almonds – 7
Olive oil – 5 tbsp
Steinel pan – 1
Method of making oil:
1. First put oil in a vessel and heat it.
2. Now put almonds in this oil and fry them on low flame.
3. When the almonds become black after roasting in oil, take it off the flame and let it cool down.
4. Now mix almond and olive oil in a box.
5. Take your oil is ready.
How to put kids…
1. Before applying this oil on the head of children, warm it lightly.
2. Then apply it on the child’s head and massage it with light hands.
3. Now leave it on overnight.
4. Later wash it off with your regular baby shampoo.
You can massage your newborn baby to an older child with this oil.
Benefits of applying this oil…
Olive oil helps in improving blood circulation by nourishing the hair roots. It also removes dryness of hair. In this way, the hair becomes strong and helps to grow long and thick.
Almonds contain vitamins, calcium, iron, vitamins, anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial properties. Which nourishes the hair roots and makes them soft and beautiful.
The anti-bacterial properties present in coconut oil get rid of the problem of dandruff.